SEM 2019 Organized Sessions Abstract Submission
| Step 1: Create a User Account|
|If you have already created an account, skip to Step 2 and enter your login name and password. |
- NOTE: Submission of an abstract does not automatically register you for the conference! (Registration information will be posted when it is available.)
- Your SEM Society username and password will not work in this system!
- The email address you use will be your username.
- Put only your given name in the First Name field. Put all family/surnames in the Last Name field.
| Click Here to Create an Account|
| Step 2: Enter or Edit a Proposal|
You must fill out the entire form and submit by clicking on the "finish" button in order to save/submit your proposal!
- You may return to the form and edit your submission as many times as you wish until the submission deadline of February 15, 2019 (5:00pm, EST).
- Your submission will not be saved until you save it at the end.
- To make changes to your proposal, log in by entering your username and password, and then proceed through the form, making changes as necessary.
- Note: Please enter authors in the order they should appear. As the Submitter of this Organized Session, please select your role in the session from the options listed in the drop-down menu for “Speaker Type” under “Primary Submitting Presenter/Chair/Organizer” on the next page. Both Primary and Secondary Authors/Presenters are required to pre-register for the conference AND to purchase an SEM membership in advance.
|Click Here to Submit or Edit an Organized Session Abstract|
IF YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON YOUR ACCOUNT, CLICK ON THE "PERSON" ICON AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THIS SCREEN AFTER YOU LOG IN.
THIS WILL ENABLE YOU TO CHANGE YOUR ACCOUNT PROFILE.
If you only change your contact email address within the abstract submission form, your confirmation emails may get misdirected.
Questions about Call for Proposals/Abstract Content:
Henry Spiller - 2019 Program Committee Chair
Questions about the Submission Form/How to Submit:
Melissa Kocias, Conferences Registrar
812.855.4224 * 800.933.9330 (US only)