Primary Abstract Submission Date: February 4, 2022
Notifications Emailed to Lead Author: March 4, 2022
Late Abstract Submission Date: April 15, 2022
Note: Abstracts submitted after the primary submission date will not be considered for oral presentations,
although they will be considered for poster presentations.
A sample template can be found here.
| Step 1: Create a User Account|
- NOTE: Submission of an abstract does not automatically register you for the conference! If you wish to attend the conference, you must register. (Registration information will be posted when it is available.)
- The submitting author will, by default, be considered the primary author/presenter, and will be the only one to receive automatic notifications sent from the system. In the case of group submissions, it is the responsibility of the primary author to disseminate any information such as confirmations or accept/reject notifications.
|Click Here to Create an Account|
| Step 2: Enter or Edit a Proposal|
| |You must fill out the entire form and submit by clicking on the "finish" button in order to save/submit your proposal!
- Be sure to include abstract title, authors/affiliations, and abstract text in your uploaded abstract file. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- You may return to the form and edit your submission as many times as you wish until the submission deadline.
- Your submission will not be saved until you click, "Submit" at the end.
- To make changes to your proposal, log in by entering your username and password, and then proceed through the form, making changes as necessary.
| Click here to submit/edit your abstract |
If you have questions related to the content of your proposal, please contact: email@example.com
If you have questions related to the submission forms and how to submit, contact:
Melissa Kocias, Conference Registrar
Indiana University Conferences
812.855.4224 * 800.933.9330 (US only)