Stay up-to-date with easy to use website content management tools
Never be dependent on a webmaster again. Conference Manager's content management system (CMS) is as easy to use as a word-processor, which means you can keep you site up-to-date yourself.
- Easy to use page editor allows you to keep your website up-to-date yourself.
- Add content using standard 'word processor' tools
- Add graphics and pictures to your website directly from your computer
- Easily add, delete, rename and move pages
- Navigation system automatically updates as you add and move pages
- Password protected pages for special groups (e.g. reviewers, board members, media ).
- Add tables and hyperlinks
- Provide links to pdfs, powerpoint files and webcasts
- 'Expert' mode for more experienced users to enter HTML
- Totally web-based, which means there is no software to install or FTP process to manage
- Instant updating makes it simple to keep you website up-to-date and relevant.
- Non-technical staff can change content with minimal training
- Save time and money by doing things yourself