SOLAS Open Science Conference, 21-25 April 2019,
The Surface Ocean–Lower Atmosphere Study (SOLAS)
is an international and interdisciplinary research project on biogeochemical-physical air-sea
interactions and processes.
With its Open Science Conference, SOLAS offers the ideal programme for
scientists who wish to learn and exchange about cutting edge research in the field
and present their own findings. A special event dedicated to Early Career Scientists is being organised. More information soon here!
To keep being up to date with SOLAS and the organisation of the conference,
subscribe to our mailing list.
Conference venue: Hokkaido University Conference Hall
Address: Japan, 〒060-0808 Hokkaido, Sapporo, Kita, Kita 8 Jonishi, 7 Chome
- Social events information updated: check out the welcome reception and conference dinner venues!
- Accommodation with special rates available!
- Abstract submission, registration, and discussion session submission is OPEN!
15 November 2018 is the deadline for:
- Early bird registration
- Abstract submission (talk or poster)
- Discussion session submission
- Application of travel support
- Registration will open in May!!
This will include abstract submission, discussion session submission, and travel support
- Opening of SOLAS OSC 2019 website
Sapporo Hokkaido Government. Photo credit: Sapporo City
last modified: October 2018