SOLAS Open Science Conference, 21-25 April 2019,
Thank you to all SOLAS OSC 2019 participants!!
The Surface Ocean–Lower Atmosphere Study (SOLAS)
is an international and interdisciplinary research project on biogeochemical-physical air-sea
interactions and processes.
With its Open Science Conference, SOLAS offers the ideal programme for
scientists who wish to learn and exchange about cutting edge research in the field and present their own findings. A special event dedicated to Early Career Scientists is being organised. More information soon here!
To keep being up to date with SOLAS and the organisation of the conference,
subscribe to our mailing list.
Conference venue: Hokkaido University Conference Hall
Address: Japan, 〒060-0808 Hokkaido, Sapporo, Kita, Kita 8 Jonishi, 7 Chome
- ** The SOLAS OSC 2019 handbook is now available **
It includes travel information, directions, maps, speaker abstracts, poster lists, participant information and more. Download the PDF handbook here.
- Poster information:
Download the poster session list, including presenter times, poster titles, and poster board numbers here.
More details on the poster sessions page.
- The SOLAS OSC brochure includes the final programme, map of the venue, directions to our social events, a restaurant guide, and a map of ATMs.
Download the brochure here.
You will receive a printed version during registration!
- Registration desk opens on 21 April, Sunday：
- 09:00 to 15:30 at the Conference Hall
- 17:30 to 21:00 at the Ice breaker,
“Beer Keller Sapporo Bureau of Development”
- Abstract submission, registration, and discussion session submission is OPEN!
15 November 2018, 11:59 pm Central Standard Time, is the deadline for:
- Early bird registration
- Abstract submission (talk or poster)
- Discussion session submission
- Application of travel support
- Registration will open in May!!
This will include abstract submission, discussion session submission, and travel support
- Opening of SOLAS OSC 2019 website
Sapporo Hokkaido Government. Photo credit: Sapporo City