|Financial support || |
Application is now closed.
support will be available for early-career scientists from developing
and countries with economies in transition to participate in
the SOLAS Open Science Conference 2015.
1. The application's host country must be on the list of developing countries and countries with economies in transition.
Download the list **here**.
2. Applicants must present a poster at the Open Science Conference.
Applications for travel support must include the following:
(1) Name and full contact details,
(2) Current status (e.g. PhD student (please indicate year of study)/ Post Doc/ Research Associate/ Professor),
(3) Poster abstract (maximum of 350 words),
(4) A letter expressing the applicant's research interests and interest in participating in the conference,
(5) A supporting letter from the applicant's adviser, supervisor, or organization official and
(6) An overview of expected expenses, including airfare, registration fee and accommodation.
Award of travel support will depend on the abstract being accepted. Application materials should be submitted,
in English and as one pdf file to the SOLAS International Project Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 27 May 2015.
Applicants will be informed of the outcome by 24 June 2015.
| || |
| last modified on: October 2014|