|Talk/poster abstract submission|| |
Abstract submissions are closed. Thank you!
To submit your talk/poster abstract you need to be registered for the conference.
Abstract submission deadline is 30 Nov 2018, 11:59 pm CST.
- If you are already registered, proceed to STEP 1 and do not register a second time.
STEP 1: Familiarise yourself with the instructions below
- If you have not registered yet, please click here. Once you have registered come back to this page.
STEP 2: Login (button top right, using your username and password)
STEP 3: Submit your talk/poster abstract by clicking the button Abstract Submission below
As a participant, you can submit a poster abstract and express your wish to be considered to give a talk (15' presentation + 5' questions) in one of the following plenary session themes (brief descriptions here):
To submit your talk/poster abstract
- Greenhouse gases and the oceans
- Air-sea interface and fluxes of mass and energy
- Atmospheric deposition and ocean biogeochemistry
- Interconnections between aerosols, clouds and ecosystems
- Ocean biogeochemical control on atmospheric chemistry
- SOLAS science and society
- Integrated topics
To submit your abstract you will have to complete the online submission form and upload a MS Word document. This MS Word document should contain:
- A talk/poster title (in bold capitals)
- A list of co-authors, email addresses and affiliations. Please underline the name of the presenting author and use superscript numbers for differing addresses, with the authors' addresses included at the bottom of the abstract
- Main abstract text is restricted to a maximum of 150 words (no references, figures or tables)
- Entire abstract
in Times Roman, 12 point font
In the submission form you will be asked:
- To indicate to which of the plenary session theme your poster is most relevant
- To select if you wish to be considered for a talk
| || |
| last modified: December 2018|