|Presentation Proposal Submission
Primary Presentation Proposal Submission Date: December 18, 2022
Notifications Emailed to Lead Presenter: Late January 2023
|Step 1: Create a User Account|
- NOTE: Submission of a presentation proposal does not automatically register you for the conference! If you wish to attend the conference, you must register. (Registration information will be posted when it is available.)
- The submitting presenter will, by default, be considered the primary presenter, and will be the only one to receive automatic notifications sent from the system. In the case of group submissions, it is the responsibility of the primary presenter to disseminate any information such as confirmations or accept/reject notifications.
|Click Here to Create an Account|
|Step 2: Enter or Edit a Proposal|
You must fill out the entire form and submit by clicking on the "finish" button in order to save/submit your proposal!
- Be sure to include presentation title, presenters/affiliations, and proposal text in your uploaded presentation proposal file. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- You may return to the form and edit your submission as many times as you wish until the submission deadline.
- Your submission will not be saved until you click, "Submit" at the end.
- To make changes to your proposal, log in by entering your username and password, and then proceed through the form, making changes as necessary.
|Click here to submit/edit your proposal |
If you have questions related to the content of your proposal, please email the planning committee at email@example.com
If you have questions related to the submission forms and how to submit, contact:
Melissa Kocias, Senior Conference Registrar
Indiana University Conferences
812.855.4224 * 800.933.9330 (US only)